We will NEVER sell your personal data to anyone.
Partially considers data protection and privacy to be of paramount importance. We never sell personal data and we carry out all processing operations in strict compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) as well as the Laws of Florida (together the “Applicable Law”), where Partially is incorporated.
Your Data, Your Rights
You have a right to be informed of Personal Data processed by Partially, a right to rectification/correction, erasure and restriction of processing. You also have the right to receive from Partially a structured, common and machine-readable format of Personal Data you provided to us.
We can only identify you via your email address and we can only adhere to your request and provide information if we have Personal Data about you through you having made contact with us directly and/or you using our site and/or service. We cannot delete information on customers with an active payment plan(s), since it is still an active legal contract between the customer and merchant.
Where Personal Data is processed for the above purposes on the basis of Partially's legitimate interests, under the GDPR, you may object to such processing at any time. To do so please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in your jurisdiction.
CONSENT AND POLICY MODIFICATION
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
When you visit the Site or use any of the Partially Services, we collect Personal Information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone or other access device. The information sent to us includes data on the pages you access, your computer IP address, device identifiers, the type of operating system you’re using, your location, mobile network information, standard web log data and other information. Web log data includes the browser type you’re using and traffic to and from our Site. In addition, if you open a Partially account or use Partially Services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone, email, account type, and other similar information.
- Company Information, such as URL, industry category, revenue, sales data, transaction details, and any other information that is routed or processed through our system.
- Financial Information, such as credit card numbers that you may use to pay for Partially Services.
- We may also receive information about you from third parties, such as identity verification services.
We also collect information from or about you in other ways, such as through contact with our customer support team and results when you respond to a survey.
We do not consider Personal Information to include information that is anonymous or that we have made anonymous so that it cannot be used to identify an individual customer and does not contain other information that provides uniquely identifying characteristics (“Anonymous Information”).
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
When you access our Site or use Partially Services, we (including companies we work with) may place small data files on your computer or other device. These data files may be cookies, pixel tags, "Flash cookies," or other local storage provided by your browser or associated applications ("Cookies"). We use these technologies to: recognize you as a customer; customize Partially Services, content, and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness; help ensure that your account security is not compromised; mitigate risk and prevent fraud; and to promote trust and safety across our Sites and Partially Services.
We use both session and persistent Cookies. Session Cookies expire and no longer have any effect when you log out of your account or close your browser. Persistent Cookies remain on your device until you erase them or they expire.
We encode our Cookies so that we can interpret the information stored in them. You are free to decline our Cookies if your browser or browser add-on permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of our Site and Partially Services. Refer to the help section of your browser, browser extensions, or installed applications for instructions on blocking, deleting, or disabling Cookies.
THE WAY WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our primary purpose in collecting Personal Information is to provide you with a payment plan option for goods and services. We may use your Personal Information to:
- provide Partially Services and customer support;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our contracts;
- customize, measure, and improve Partially Services and the content, layout, and operation of our Sites and applications;
- deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- contact you by placing a voice call or email messaging;
- compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH OTHER PARTIES
We may share your Personal Information with:
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, and technology services. Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your Personal Information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Credit bureaus and collection agencies to report account information, as permitted by law.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to Partially or one of its affiliates; when we need to do so to comply with law or credit card rules; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of Personal Information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our contract.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
- Partially will not sell or rent any of your Personal Information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent and only shares your Personal Information with third parties as described in this policy.
We may share Anonymous Information with our customers or other third parties to provide information for analytics, website usage or for other retail purposes.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BY THIRD-PARTY SITES
The security of your Personal Information is very important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on the Site, you can contact us.
Last Updated: May 2018